Find Bathroom Fitters for Your Every Need
Get quotes from approved bathroom fitters.
Get Your FREE Bathroom Fitting Quotation
Bathrooms can often be a neglected part of the house when it comes to refurbishment, redecoration or replacement as most people don’t feel they are a priority.
However, there comes a time in every bathroom’s life when a lick of paint just might not be enough to make it look presentable again.
Bathrooms are a key selling point for potential buyers so if you’re thinking about selling your house, it’s a good idea to make sure your bathroom looks its best. And it’s definitely a project you should undertake if you’re staying put – you’d be surprised to know just how much time you do spend in your bathroom!
As a general rule of thumb, white is the best option when you’re choosing a new bathroom suite as it’s easy to decorate around and it won’t date. There’s an enormous range of styles on the market, so shop around. Prices can vary greatly too, so check out a few bathroom suppliers before you take the plunge.
Along with the new bathroom suite, make sure you plan enough storage into your bathroom and you think about how it will be heated. As many UK bathrooms are on the smaller side, check out the wide range of modern slimline radiators that can look great as well as save space. The trend for under floor heating is also on the up and it might be something you’d like to consider for a luxurious touch.
- If you’re considering changing the layout of your bathroom, it will be much more expensive if there’s a lot of pipe work to change – therefore try to keep the plumbing arrangements unaltered if possible.
- Make sure you deal only with qualified plumbers and builders – a leaky bathroom is the last thing you need.
- Pack as much storage space in as you can.
- Think about the different options for financing your project.
- Check your water pressure if you’re thinking about installing a power shower as you made need a pump to keep the pressure constant.